032c WWB “Chevignon by 032c” Cosmo Jacket Black
We must learn to move without fear, to be aware of everything around us, to feel as well as mentally see our way into the future. – John A. Rice, Founder of Black Mountain College
Founded in 1933, Black Mountain College was a political sanctuary and artistic incubator at once. Here, in the hills of North Carolina, Josef Albers taught photography on the campus’ cabbage patch and a soubresaut performed by Merce Cunningham demonstrated not just grace in movement but the clarity of physics as well. This was method, not content.
Inspired by Black Mountain College, the 032c What We Believe Collection is a sartorial companion in navigating the wax and wane of a multi-disciplinary lifestyle. The 032c WWB “Chevignon by 032c” Cosmo Jacket, created with the French brand Chevignon, comes in black and features a shearling lining at the neck and hip, plus a 032c SOCIÉTÉ button.
- Quilted bomber jacket
- Shearling collar and hem with adjustable velcro strap
- Stitching on sleeve, layering at elbow and rib knit cuffs
- Sizing details:
- Front length shoulder to hem: XS (66,5), S (67cm), M (67,5cm), L (68cm), XL (68,5cm), 2XL (69cm).
- Chest width front: XS (72cm) S (74cm), M (76cm), L (78cm), XL (80cm), 2XL (82cm)
- Collar and hem: 100% sheepskin; shell: 100% polyamide; lining and padding: 100% polyester
Made in Turkey
If you have any questions or comments, please use the information below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.