032c WWB Believer Sweatshirt Black
We must learn to move without fear, to be aware of everything around us, to feel as well as mentally see our way into the future. – John A. Rice, Founder of Black Mountain College
Founded in 1933, Black Mountain College was political sanctuary and artistic incubator at once. Here, in the hills of North Carolina, Josef Albers taught photography on the campus’ cabbage patch and a soubresaut performed by Merce Cunningham demonstrated not just grace in movement but the clarity of physics as well. This was method, not content.
Inspired by Black Mountain College, the 032c What We Believe Collection is a sartorial companion in navigating the wax and wane of a multi-disciplinary lifestyle. The 032c WWB “Believer Sweatshirt” in worker’s blue features our 032c varsity logo with an embroidered workshop etching on its chest. The sweater is issued with a 032c SOCIÉTÉ button, a pledge of allegiance in an age of endless choice.
- Custom cut-and-sew cotton fleece sweatshirt
- Rib knit crewneck collar, cuffs, and hem
- Embroidery and toweling application
- Tonal stitching
- Sizing details:
- Front length shoulder to hem: XS (68cm), S (70cm), M (72cm), L (74cm), XL (77cm), 2XL (80cm).
- Chest width front: XS (56cm), S (58cm), M (60cm), L (62cm), XL (65cm), 2XL (68cm)
- 100% organic cotton
- Made in Turkey
If you have any questions or comments, please use the information below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.